Your Business Auto Policy is Critical For Your Business
A business auto policy provides both liability and damage protection for ANY car, truck, van or other vehicle that you use in your business. Don't make the mistake of thinking that your personal policy protects you.
Your Business and Your Wheels
Regardless of the type of business you have, you probably use one or more vehicles to get around. Depending on how your organization operates, this can include vehicles that are owned or leased by the business, hired out for limited use or owned by employees, but used for any reason related to your business.
This last category, the employee-owned vehicle, is frequently overlooked, but this is an important element of your policy if you ask your employees or staff to use their personal vehicles for even small errands, like taking a check to the bank or visiting a supplier or customer.
At Caerus Insurance, We'll Build the Right Commercial Auto Policy For You
Let us build a custom commercial auto policy that meets your specific needs. There can be different limits and types of coverage for each and every vehicle, so it is important to have an experienced insurance professional who understands how to evaluate your unique needs.
Your commercial auto policy will clearly specify:
- Each covered vehicle
- The specific liability and physical damage coverage for each
- Your limits of insurance
- Business use definitions
- Who is insured
Types of Commercial Auto Policy Coverages
- Liability: covers third-party medical costs or damage awards for bodily injury, death or physical property damage/losses due to the negligence or fault of the individual driving your insured vehicle.
- Comprehensive: covers damage to your insured vehicles that occurs for reasons other than collision, such as weather, animals, vandalism, or theft.
- Collision: available alongside liability and comprehensive coverage. Helps with the cost of vehicle damage caused by your driver.
- Specific perils: adds hazards or events that are excluded from the main policy that could lead to vehicle damage while it is on your property.
- Uninsured and/or underinsured motorist bodily injury and property damage: pays if your business vehicle is hit by someone who has insufficient insurance to pay for your losses.
- Personal injury protection (PIP): pays for medical treatment for the driver and passengers of the policyholder's car. It may also help with injured parties' lost wages and the cost of replacing the services of the injured driver.
- Non-owned auto: specifically insures rented, leased, or borrowed vehicles used by the business or for its purposes.
- Fleet insurance: covers all your business vehicles.
Our Promise To You
You take care of your business, and we'll take care of you. Responsive, friendly service is how we roll! We offer:
- Clear identification of the number and types of vehicle insured, as well as the causes and types of damage covered.
- Customized coverages, limits and deductibles by vehicle
- Annual policy reviews to ensure adequate coverage
- Responsive, friendly claims professionals
- Easy claims reporting process
Give us a call or email us to get started! We look forward to helping you stay safe on the road!